Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday reflections

UNIVERSAL BLUEPRINT

Seems I've lost myself.

I've lost my interest in blogging,

my interest in crafting,
my interest in scrapbooking....

Or have I just lost my interest in seeking approval from the outside world.
I think that's probably it.

I've been on an inward journey.

A journey which has taken me towards a new view on life,
a new view on me, and what I want to achieve.

I have been crafting. I have been swapping.
I have even been scrapbooking, TRULY SCRAPBOOKING.
I have been doing it all my way without prying eyes to judge me and my work.


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/250442429253595755/

I HAVE BEEN FINDING ME!

I've also been finding I miss sharing it all with you!
*SIGH*

~Elysia

5 comments:

  1. You sound in a good place, glad to hear it. Hope you feel up to sharing soon, not all judge, you inspire so many and there is never anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I know I do miss sharing, and maybe even being judged a little. I hope when I do that I will indeed be inspiring someone! HUGS

      Delete
  2. Have heart dear. This happens to all of us from time to time. It can be that life is just too overwhelming and we tend to turn away from the very thing that keeps us connected to like minded people. It may be time to do a special project "just for yourself"!
    Hugs from Judith in Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith! It's just been so long since I've last blogged, I keep thinking maybe I've forgotten how to share. But I don't think that's really what it's all about. I think I just haven't wanted to share what's been going on. The new avenues I've been exploring recently are pushing me right back here, and back to blogging!! Thanks for the Aussie hug!
      ~Elysia

      Delete
  3. I soo miss reading your blog missy!!! :) It always seems to bring a smile to my face. I have always loved your style of writing. :) I also miss your crafty creations. I hope you start posting again soon. Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog