Friday, December 30, 2011

SWAPPING CRAZY!!

I've completely lost my mind over swapping!
I'm constantly looking for something or someone to swap with.
I'm always expecting mail, you know the good non-bill kind that comes to your home.
Really, you don't get any?! Want me to send you some???

I'm in love with crafting and making things, and my hubby is constantly saying well what is that for?
Well, now these things are mostly for swapping.
I've decided to do the unthinkable and sign up for EVERY swap this year on another blog site:

Tee, that lady who's blog this is hosts all these awesome swaps is more then willing to be a true swapper by joining in all her swaps and "Angel" anyone who doesn't get their item from the person that was supposed to swap.

I so far in about 6 months of swapping have not received 2 items I swapped for. That's not too bad considering how many I've been doing as of late. 
One was a mini Halloween spell book I can't remember where it was swapped through though so guess I just lost out on that one...
The other a fall themed matchbox, and Tee made me one to comp. for the one that I didn't get. What a great lady, she even sent me some great Christmas goodies with it.

 I opened my package and here's what I found!


 My Fall Matchbox Tee sent
 Wow, look there's goodies in there!

And who would have thought that all this stuff could fit in one matchbox!
Here's a close up of that super sparkly Santa ornament:

Thanks again Tee, I can't wait to show everyone our birthday's swap.

Make sure you head on over to her site, and sign up for some swaps! She's hosting quite a few right now that are open, such as: Monthly TAG swap,
  • Jan-Winter-New Years
  • Feb-Hearts- Valentines- Groundhog Day
  • March- Spring-St. Patrick's
  • April- Showers- Aprils Fool-Earth Day
  • May- Flowers-Mothers Day
  • June-Summer- Fathers Day-Flag Day
  • July-Red,White & Blue
  • Aug-Sun-Bathing Beauties
  • Sept-Fall
  • Oct-Halloween
  • Nov-Thanksgiving
  • Dec-Christmas


Then she's also hosting other themed swaps, such as:

Mystery Envelope #8 Challenge/Swap

Vintage ATC Swap



And that's just for January! She has the list for February up already too:

Pin Cushion Swap

Valentine ATC

Mystery Envelope Challenge/Swap #9

Tag A Month Swap -Feb


 Make sure you fly on over and send her an email if you'd like to join!
Also make sure you let her know I sent you, that said if you do join make sure:
 your committed to making them and to sending out your swaps on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog