Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EXCITED about Networked Blogs; FUTURE UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENT TO FOLLOW

Just a small note to those lovely people that are friends on FACEBOOK, and or fans of my blog: I've figured out how to link the 2 together! YEAH FOR LEE!
She told me about this great thing on Facebook called http://www.facebook.com/networkedblogs
It works wondrously by linking everything together!


  NetworkedBlogs

Thanks to her and that I will be able to share things with my adoring public, LOL

All that said PLEASE tour around my blog, and check out my past posts; especially my BLOGGITY, BLOG, BLOGGING post where I will be featuring ONE FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBERS BLOG per month. ( Please inbox message me on Facebook to apply, or I will be randomly be selecting someone!)

 And FYI: NONE of my posts are old out of date junk, or old news.
They have all been posted within this month! NEW, got it! LOL

As well please follow me! I have a new box on the right side for you to do so!!
At 50 followers I will do a random draw of all the people that do, and give away a prize! Let's just say it will be something featured on my BLOG!!! (I may even let the person pick!)

OK, LAST BUT NOT LEAST I HAVE AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE:
ON SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2011

STAY TUNED AND FOLLOW ME TO NOT MISS OUT ON THE EXCITEMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog