Monday, September 19, 2011

CARD KIT!!!

OK so I had a great meeting today with the design team! We played show and tell with our awesome stuff made from the up and coming kits for October! I PROMISE I will post photos and some how to's after the full reveal on the Scrap'n blog!
I also have a little side project Leanne has entrusted me with! YEAH! So I started on that tonight! So much fun!! I get to try out this lovely kit!!

1286128057_Timeless-Romance-Kit-ta14245.jpg

FYI: It comes with a great how to list to use with all these awesome products!! FOR ONLY $30.00
AVAILABLE HERE:  http://www.scrapnwithflair.com/paper-details.php?product=191

I will be following along to show you up close and personal how to make these lovely cards!!
PLUS: I think I will have some left over product to make a few of my own original cards too!! BONUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog