Friday, March 16, 2012

March Kit for Scrap'n with Flair

This month I had the privileged of making my own SCRAP'N WITH FLAIR kit!!
I went with Leanne through some ideas, and basically came out with a kit
packed FULL of Elysia's FLAIR!!




So hears what is in the kit:

PAPER:

1  BoBunny 12" Petal Pushers- STRIPE PAPER  
2  BoBunny 12" Petal Pushers- DOTS PAPER       
1  BoBunny 12" Petal Pushers- GARDEN PAPER                  
1  BoBunny OLIVIA CAMEO DIE CUT PAPER                          
2  BoBunny 12"  OLIVIA CASHMERE PAPER                          
1  BoBunny 12"  OLIVIA BABY'S BREATH PAPER                   
1  BoBunny 12"  OLIVIA AMBROSIA PAPER                             
1  BoBunny 6" X 12"  OLIVIA HONEYDEW PAPER                  
1  BoBunny 6" X 12" Petal Pushers- WHOOSH! PAPER             
1  BoBunny 6" X 12" Petal Pushers- GARDEN PAPER                

ACCESSORIES:

1  BoBunny iCANDY BRADS                                                    
1  BoBunny BUTTONS & BLING                                                 
1  BoBunny iCANDY DIMENTIONALS                                       
1  BoBunny iCANDY JEWELS                                       
1  BoBunny WRAPS- WHOO-LIGAN                         
1 3pk. CANVAS DESIGNS- CIRCLES                                      
1 3 pk. INKADINKADO MINI STAMPS-  THINKING OF YOU        

THE PRODUCT TOTALS over $ 30.00

I seriously had fun making it up and picking out all the MANY embellishments!!
You know me I love my goodies, and I hope you will too!!

So, for my first project I decided to make a 2 page layout for my daughter's 2nd birthday!!
Everything you see, except the extra large flower and the sequined butterfly, are from the kit!!

Page 1



 Page 2





I hope you like these layouts! And you can expect more to come!!
 <3 ~Elysia


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful!

    Pink slippers, hope you'd come and see. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and pretty! Thank you for linking up to Color Connection. I am now following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's really lovely...beautiful pages! i wish i could start scrapbooking again. visiting from CC, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun kit. I really like those canvas circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this line of paper and what you did with it all. Beautiful work Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog