Saturday, March 31, 2012

March's craftiness coming to an end...

Hello ALL!! I hope your having a great weekend, and enjoying the spring weather wherever you may be.

Here's a single scrapbook page I managed to create at the crop I was at last weekend, using my  kit of the month, and some words I found at my local Dollarama.


I fussy cut the flowers by hand. 
 and added them to my page using these foam squares

  I love the 3D effect it gives them.

 I also added a touch of frosted ice stickles here and there to give the flowers a glittery look,

 and added some white opal liquid pearls to the center dots to add extra dimension.

 Here's a close up of the 2 chip board wording stickers I used,
they came as part of a big sheet, I got from the Dollarama.


Also in the spirit of spring, with Easter around the corner I made a special hanger for my front door!
All the supplies for this project were from my local Dollarama store.



This project cost me $8.00 in supplies (with some left overs)

I got my inspiration on Pintrest!
from this:
Easter Bunny door hanging

I know it's no where the same end product, but that's where my idea came from!!

I hope you've enjoyed my craftiness!
~Elysia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog