Friday, February 17, 2012

MAIL!

So, as you all know I'm a swapping fool!
Well seriously, I've decided after the last 2 weeks of making and mailing I just HAVE TO SLOW DOWN! In one week alone I spent my most EVER on postage a whopping $25.00 in one day
+ another $8 that same week... TOO MUCH!

But man was I mailing out GOODIES packed full of allot of LOVE!
Here's a look at 2 awesome matchboxes I made and traded on Swap-bot!

I used this recommended template, and cut it out from this sweet heart paper found in the February kit.

I added the vintage feather ribbon, also found in the kit, to the sides.
And a tiny piece of the rosette ribbon on the bottom corner.

The L-O-V-E letters were painted with the Ranger Adirondack, Snow Cap, Paint Dabber,
all included in this AWESOME FEBRUARY KIT. 

I stuffed it full of small goodies like brads, eyelets, rhinestones, charms and ribbon.

I also added a couple tea packages and a large amount of brads to the package!
Don't you LOVE the vintage valentine file I found of MATCHES!!
My partner said she loved it! <3

I also sent out a KAWAII Matchbox swap, as you can see I made it Hello Kitty style!

I made it using paper from our February kit, accented with some frosted stickles and that same matchbox template. And of course I added some Hello Kitty stickers and a rhinestone from my stash.

I packed my box with tons of sticker flakes, some KAWAII ribbons, 
and flat back goodies!

Plus: I added all this too!
I can't wait to find out what my partner thinks?!
I hope I did OK!

I also got a lot of praise for swapping this ATC (actually 2 were made)
It was for a lily ATC swap on Swap-bot.

This was my first time ever making this kind of coloring book typed ATC. The image I printed, and then colored using Copic Markers that I borrowed from Lee.

And since it was a flower themed ATC these are the goodies I sent with it!


I also sent out this variety of buttons and some vintage button cards I printed out,
and ended up getting some great ones in return!

OK, so I have a few freebies to share:

Here's the sweet match themed Valentine I found to send out with my matchbox swap!

 This vintage buttons card is simply to great to not share!


I simply LOVE snail MAIL!
<3  Elysia

4 comments:

  1. Elysia,
    Love those altered match boxes. Soooo cute and fun stuff inside. And I like your ATC too. I've done them, but not any match boxes yet. Must try that.

    Coleen in Ukraine
    s-b (coleenfranks)
    blog comment swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elysia, found how to follow you and I'm following on both places, Google and Networked blogs. Hope you'll do the same on mine. I also really like your blog background, it's pretty.

    Coleen
    s-b,(coleenfranks)
    blog comment swap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow :) What a nice things you make! I love the box with the hearts! In fact, I just love all those things you've made!

    Haha :) I fully understand how addicting these swaps can become! I also like spoiling my swap partners. :)

    Have a nice time!

    JenniferVD
    Comment on my crafty blog

    P.S.: I will follow you from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the matchbox. It's so creative and beautiful. Great job! I love the ATC swaps.

    By montigneyrules
    Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog