Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What a weekend!

So Scrap-a-palooza 2012 was great!
I packed some stuff, and off I went to enjoy the day of food and prizes!


All the ladies from our design team were there, so we decided to get a few photos together. 

 The gym was packed full of 50 ladies







 and 3 vendors of scrapbooking supplies, 
including a impressive spread from Scrap'n with Flair!

I did an ATC make-and-take for Scrap'n with Flair,


and it was received very warmly and enjoyed greatly by everyone that decided to give it a try.

There was a great variety of different looking ATC's made,
and only 1 person that wanted to swap her's, so I traded her (of course)!
I had a great time, and am looking forward to next year already!
>. o .<

AND THEN:
I found this in my swap-box inbox today! I WON!!


Date:Feb 27, 2012
Status:new
From:racheljohnson
Subject:You won the Pins & Needles giveaway!!
Hi! I am happy to tell you that you were the winner of the Pins & Needles giveaway on the Swap-bot blog!! Yay!
http://blog.swap-bot.com/2012/02/27/pins-needles-giveaway-winner/
I will send out the fabric prize pack to you this week.
Happy swapping,
Rachel Johnson
Swap-bot Admin

And this is what I won:
I guess I will have to make some cute stuff with it...

1 comment:

Search This Blog