Monday, February 13, 2012

VALENTINE'S prep DAY & TAG SWAP

HELLO! I'm guessing we're all excited, and hopefully ready, for the most romantic day of the year (tomorrow).

Well maybe not quite... we still have a few things to do like address all my son's Valentine's for his class friends, and make some pink iced chocolate chip muffins for my kids. Oh and then there's the setting out everyone's goodies so they can have them tomorrow.
OH, and I need to fix a little flub up I did. I forgot to return a note on time... so my son misses out on hot dog lunch tomorrow. : (  Not a huge deal to me, but I do know he's disappointed so I was thinking, "I'll just make him something super special!"
Maybe like this:

or
minus the eggs (egg free school)

THIS IS A GREAT 1!
I've been toying with a border-line love for "Bento box" style lunches for a while,
so I think I'll try making my own Combo of all 3!

And, yes you can bet I'll take some photos!

ALL THAT SAID:
I ALSO WILL BE ASSIGNING THE PARTNERS FOR MY VALENTINE'S THEMED TAG SWAP SHORTLY, so check your emails ladies for your partners info!
If you can please contact them direct as well to let them know when you mailed it that would be great!


THANKS, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S PREP DAY!
~Elysia

1 comment:

Search This Blog