Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrapin' with Flair - Valentine's KIT!!

So, as you may know I do design for the Scrap'n with Flair design team, and absolutely LOVE IT! I'm proud to announce, and show off using my own designs, the great kits only Scrapin' with Flair has to offer!


This month we have an AWESOME (LARGE) NEW KIT for you and it contains:


1328079727_what's-in-my-kit-(1024x602).jpg


1-  6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad staring the NEW Kaiser Craft Sweet Things Paper
1 - Die cut paper from the Sweet Things line
3 - 12 x 12 double sided papers (Sweet Things)
5 - 12 x 12 double sided papers (Making Memories Jet Adore)
1 - 12 x 12 chipboard
1 - Tim Holtz Idiology small binder ring
1 - Ranger Adirondack, Snow Cap, Paint Dabber
1 - Pkg Maya Road Chipboard Letters
1 - Pkg Prima Bling
8 - Envelopes
2 - Tags
2 - Doilies (1 red heart shaped, 1 white)
1 - Kaiser Craft Berry Vine Wood Flourish
4ft - various (AWESOME) ribbon
1 package with flowers and various other emphermera!!!


This kit is stuffed full of everything you'd need to make some awesome Valentine's Day projects, cards and layouts! I was so impressed by the color variety of all the papers including blues and greens into the mix of pinks and reds. The embellishments and ribbon are stunning, and that added mini 6 x 6 pad of paper ROCKS!! What else can I say but I seriously "FELL" for this kit!

Over the course of this next month I will be showing you all the wonderful things I've made so far with this treasure filled kit. (AND, I still have tons of paper and embellishments left over to make even more with!) This kit definitely is worth the price!!

So, lets give you a peek! As you all know I'm swapping like crazy this year, via Tee's Altered Paper blog and through Swap-bot; and have made these awesome ATC's to trade. Actually one's in the mail as we speak!

Cupid's Arrow ATC
 Front and back of card
 This cutey was fussy cut from one of the 6 x 6 papers included in the pad!
I also added part of the white Dollie that I inked with pinks, browns and reds from the Tim Holtz Distress Ink line!
The rosette ribbon was included in the kit, and I inked the edges with red, and then added some stickles for added sparkle over the ribbon, and on Cupid's bow!
The tiny ribbon bow I made using a tiny piece of ribbon I had left in my stash.

And Key to My <3

 Close up of the front
 I love my Glossy Accents to add detail;
 It makes the cameo paper cut out look real!
 Added piece of doily and rhinestone from my collection.

Check out this great ATC back I found for FREE!

I hope you enjoy my peak at what I've been making from the kit!

Please keep in mind that I will be showing you new things weekly, as well as that the KITS are made in a very limited quantity so if you'd like one better to order early then too late!!

TTFN ~ Elysia

4 comments:

  1. I really like how your atc came out! and you have a beautiful back on your atc card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you ATC's!!! :) Fabulous Darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I had so much fun making them, I don't even want to send them out! Hopefully I get some great ones in trade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work amazing what ideas you have

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog